Neko passed the Honest Scrap award on to me. I'm supposed to write 10 honest things about myself and then pass this award and task on to seven other bloggers. Neko, I hope you enjoy what I write, and thank you for the pawsome award!
- I am food obsessed, so that's probably why I have a weight issue. He he! I'll do ANYTHING for a treat, and I mean anything.
- Accident prone is a good way to describe what I am. I am at the vet almost every two months. I've had Panosteitis, Pneumonia, E-Coli, a puncture wound on my back, one on my paw pad, an injured neck and a middle glute injury that required 12 weeks of therapy. Sheesh!
- I absolutely love my Veterinarian. Maybe it's because I'm there so often.
- While I love my Vet, I love my Mom more than anyone. I wait at the door for her to come home from work everyday. My world basically revolves around her.
- I love the snow, and each time it snows more, I can't wait to get out and romp around in the snow!
- I have no patience at all. I cry and whine if we ride in the car because I want to get there now. It drives Mom and Dad crazy!
- I think of myself as the mayor of the street we live on. I know and get along with all the doggies on my block, and I get everyone out and playing together.
- I love tennis balls, I love to chew on them and pop them. Mom can only buy the real tennis balls now, since they don't break as easy as the pet store kinds.
- I am totally spoiled by my Grandma and Grandpa. I've got them wrapped around my paw and they give me all kinds of toys and treats. It's great being an only dog!
- I am a noisy sleeper. I make all kinds of grunts, groans, growls and howls while I sleep.
I know that I'm supposed to pass this on, but I've been behind on my blog reading, so I don't know whose done this one and who hasn't. Let me get caught up and then I'll pass it on.
Let's keep our paws crossed for Bogie and his family!!
'Till next time,