I'm honored that my lovely pal Putter has awarded me this Golden Rose. Thank you so much Putter. I am so excited that you would think of me!!
I would like to pass it on to my pals Bogart, Faya and Keeley! You guys and girl are great friends, thank you for being such wonderful blogging pals!!
Now, on to other business, we've been tagged quite a few times already, so here we go:
Maggie & Mitch and Happy all tagged me to share with you seven annoyances that I have.
1) I hate when Mom and Dad put me in the way back of the car. Who do they think they are leaving the middle seat up between us?
2) When my bowl is empty I'm not a happy camper.
3) I get quite annoyed when the vacuum makes an appearance. I bark, I paw, I bite at it, yet it keeps on going!
4) I hate waiting to get my Christmas presents. Mom has them all boxed up in the office and I'm not supposed to sniff or peak. What's a dog to do?
5) I do not like to get humped by other dogs. I don't hump other dogs (just my giant stuffed toys!), so why should I get humped?
6) I get annoyed when other dogs won't play with me. I love to play and just can't understand why they don't wanna play too.
7) My biggest annoyance is the word NO. I hear it far too often and it usually means bad things.
Molly & Taffy and Lenny all tagged me to share eight random facts about myself:
1) I was born in Kaukauna, WI, but moved to Chicago at 7 weeks old. No Packer fan here, I'm a proud Chicago Bears dog!
2) I had a rough first year. I had pneumonia, e-coli, panosteitis and several other issues. No problems, I'm all good now!
3) I wasn't supposed to go to my Mom and Dad. I was promised to another man, but he switched jobs and felt he couldn't care for a puppy, so Mom and Dad were moved up on the waiting list, and were invited to come and get me!
4) I rarely bark. I'm more of a whiner and crier. Only when I'm really excited do I bark.
5) I'm known as the class clown in my agility class. I could be perfect all class then do something so silly, everyone bursts our laughing.
6) I'm known as a bit of a chunky monkey. I lose a few pounds then I gain them back. I'm a food loving dog!
7) I'm the only dog in my condo building. I have to go up and down the street to find my neighborhood pals!
8) I love my Mommy the most! Dad may be home with me everyday and take me on the majority of my walks, but I'm a mommas boy through and through. I wait at the door each day for her to come home!
I have no clue who has and hasn't been tagged, so if you haven't feel free to share!