The rules say that I am supposed to pass this award on to 10 friends, but as I got caught up on my blog reading, I saw that everyone seemed to have gotten the award already, so to any of my pals who have not received this award, I am happily passing it on to you!
Maggie and Mitch tagged me to share 7 weird things about myself, so here I go:
1) I never watch where I am going when I'm walking, so I'm constantly walking into things! (while jogging today, I ran into a parking meter!)
2) I've got jaws of steel, I have yet to meet a toy that I couldn't break or tear apart.
3) I still have very white teeth. Dad brushes them at least once a week, and each day I get a dental chew to keep my teethies looking good!
4) When I got neutered, I won the award for being the 'biggest' boy neutered that day. No kidding, my vet specifically told this to Mom and Dad, she was quite proud.
5) I love fruits and vegetables. In fact, I go crazy when Mom cuts up her veggies for the week. Just got to get some of that celery!
6) I freak out when anyone sneezes. Don't know what it is, but that sound makes me go crazy. I tuck my butt and run around in circles.
7) I'm in looove with my veterinarian, Dr. Marks. I love going to the Vet, I happily stroll in and just about run to the exam room. If I don't get to see Dr. Marks, I pout and am cranky the rest of the day. When she walks into the exam room, I jump up and lavish her with kiss after kiss! She is the best!
Before I pass this tag on, I want to see who has and hasn't been tagged just yet.
Finally, I was brought to tears when I saw that Durango, the latest addition to the brat pack had crossed the rainbow bridge. He was just a young pup that Maryann rescued from the SPCA and was diagnosed with Parvo within a few days of coming home and joining the pack. Stop by their blog and give Maryann and the rest of the Brat Pack your best. Durango was very lucky to have such a loving family even if it was for such a short time. Run fast and free with Dakota and Thrawn, Durango!!
'Till Next Time,