I had to think a bit as I began, but found myself distracted by the overall yumminess of my pen. Mmmmm sure tastes good!
OK, done chewing and musing, I'm ready to write...
Dear Santa Paws,
There is so much that I want for Christmas, so I’ll start from the top:
1) Santa, I want all my pals to be healthy. Lately so many of my animal friends have been ill, and it breaks my heart. Please pass along good health to all the animals of this great world, especially my pals, Jaffa, Jackson and Parker.
2) Mom and I have been reading about all the poor little animals that do not have their furever homes. I would like each and every homeless animal to find a wonderful home full of love.
3) I personally would love a little brother or sister to hang out with ALL THE TIME!
4) If you could find it, I would like a chew toy that will not break super fast. Mom gets so mad that I break all of my toys so quickly, so a super chew would be great!
5) Last, but not least, Santa, I would like to have my own steak next time Mom and Dad make them. I came across a catalog with all kinds of steaks, in case you need some assistance, you can check out the Omaha Steaks catalog. Yum yum!
I think that is all Santa. I’ll leave some oh so yummy cookies and milk (plus my favorite, cheese) out for you on Christmas Eve. Fly safely big guy and give the reindeer a pat from me!
Your Airedale Pal,
Once I was done with my letter to the greatest person ever, SANTA, Mom and I checked the mail, and guess what?? I got my very first DWB Christmas Card! HOW COOL IS THAT?
Thank you Comet and Blu. You really freaked Mom out with your early card. She's got some work to do now! He he he!!
'Till next time,