Saturday, May 17, 2008

Doolin's Birthday Pawty!

Last weekend was my pal Doolin's 1st birthday pawty. Her Mom had her party at a totally excellent doggy place called the Bark Bark Club. We got three hours of play time, treats, toys and best of all cake! Doolin's Mom, Donna, hooked up the hoomans as well. She had foodables for them and all kinds of drinks. Wooo Hooo, it was a great time.

Here is the guest of honor, our birthday girl, Doolin! Isn't she just so cute!!
Here, Donna is trying to keep the pups away from the human food, while I'm busy munching on my new toy.
Hey Doolin, don't steal that from me. That's my toy!!
We'll do ANYTHING for a treat! Notice, my bandage over my ouchie. Mom and Dad didn't want it getting all messed up during the pawty.
Party hat, I'm not waring no stinkin' party hat!

Ah, nothing beats playtime with some bitey face and roachin'.
Thank you so much for including me in your pawty Doolin. I had the BEST time! Oh, my bandage kept coming off my ouchie, so Dad put a tee on me to keep my wound clean. Don't I look funny?

The best part of the pawty was the cake. Donna decided we could all have at it in the middle of the floor, minus a few slices for the not so friendly dogs. Check out the chaos that ensued, and what I pig I was once I got in the melee.


I sure hope we can do this again sometime soon Doolin!!!
'Till next time,
Kirby

19 comments:

Gaia the Airedale said...

Wow Kirby you got to go to a birfday party?!? That sounds like so much fun! I want to go! Great photos, looks like you had such a blast! I cant wait till my first birfay.

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Molly the Airedale said...

hehehehe You were quite the little piggy once you got going, Kirby! What a cutie Doolin is and we loved your little Bulldog friend too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

Maybe the birthday cake on the floor wasn't such a good idea. It turned you into an animal!

I kind of like the muscle shirt look on you.

Mango

The Black and Tans. said...

HI Kirby

That was very funny watching you demolish the birthday cake. Was it meat flavoured?

Molly and Taffy

Princess Patches said...

Wow, Kirby! Once you got your large 'dale jaws on that cake, there wasn't much left for anydog else!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

i said...

Happy birthday to Doolin! Sounds like you had a great time, Kirby!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hey kirby, i'm sure u didn't wan 2 argue with the birthday girl...

Deetz said...

Wow what a great birthday party and that cake looked delicious. You were so polite eating your cake! I hope your owie is healing okay now. My legs don't hurt anymore, but my back legs are longer then my front ones..I hope they catch up soon...
I like your airecut Kirby
Deetz

Asta said...

Kirby
Thank you and also youw sweet Mom fow youw thoughts and pwayews fow auntie Kawen..she weally appweciates it and it helpss hew to get so much love ..!

I'm glad you had such a gweat time at youw fwiend Doolin's pawty..the cake looked delicious, and I think you wewe cute in youw Tshiwt!
smoochie kisses,ASTA

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Doolin sure is a cutie. What a fun pawty that was

~ Girl girl

Deetz said...

Hi Kirby
I got a new video up if you want to see it.....
I just can't get over how polite you are eating your part of the cake
Deetz

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Kirby, looks like you had a great time. Happy Barkday to your pal, Doolin! J x

Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Kirby that party looks kinda real hee hee. We're so used to virtual ones these days. Doolin sure is sweet looking. Good to see you being sensible about your ouchie!!

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

You look like the happiest guy there! woohoo!

Also, you are on the list of the International Goody Exchange! Keep a watch for Sunday when the list is posted!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Stanley said...

Kirby!

You were soooo polite at first with that cake... just trying to get a little nibble. Then BAM, the PorkerDale came out in FORCE! That was a hilAireous video, man!

Your buddy, Doolin', is a bootiful 1 year old. I hope you gave her some birthday smooches!

Goober love,
Stanley

Lacy said...

w00f's kirby, happy late barkday to u fend doolin...dat looks like a fun pawty, wiff lots of nice fends and yummmy cake...

b safe,
~rocky~

Bogart H. Devil said...

Loved the video Kirby!!!!!!

Love,
Bogart

Niamh said...

Hi Kirby,

I got your name in the International Package Exchange. I'm so glad to get to know you. Looks like you had an excellent time at your friend's birthday party.

Your new friend,
Niamh

erin said...

Kirby, you are so funny! Looks like a real fun party!
Woof,
Keeley


BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare