Saturday, September 29, 2007

Playdate with Parker

Today my one of my bestest pals, Parker, came and hung out at my house. His parents were out for most of the day, so my folks offered to watch Parker for them. Parker and I get along like peas and carrots. He's almost 11 months old, so we are still both silly puppies. We make a handsome pair, don't we?
Parker and I spent lots of time playing with all of my bones and toys.
We chased each other all through the condo. We especially like chasing each other around the coffee table.
I'm gonna catch you Parker!
We loved nothing more than playing bitey face and wrestling with one another. We must have wrestled for hours!
Finally, Parker's Mom and Dad came and picked him up. I was kind of sad, it was like having a little brother for the day, but I heard our parents discussing another playdate, so looks like there's more fun to come!

'Till next time,

Kirby

6 comments:

Asta said...

Kirby,
Parker looks like the pawfect fwiend..knows how to play exactly like you do and can keep up with youw tewwier westling and bitey face games..I suwe hope you get to hand out lots mowe times..he's got a gweat smile too
smoochie kisses
Asta
Have a gweat sunday!

Noah the Airedale said...

Hiya Kirby,
Your matie Parker looks like a fun pup to hang out with. Bet you're looking forward to your next play date.

Catch you later
Noah, Willow, Tess & Lucy

Molly the Airedale said...

What a fun day you guys had! I bet you're looking forward to Parker coming back! You guys look like me and Mitch playing!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hey Kirby...you graduated from advanced obedience?? (traitor..) I sorta refused to sit at the end of basic puppy class. Mumsie argued with the guy, but he refused to budge. Maybe the fact that I took a nip (ok, more than a nip) at him the week before when he was "fitting" a gentle leader to my long foxy snout. Gentle, my fuzzy butt...he had that thing on in bite mode and I hadn't even tried to bite him...(yet)
So I'll never get my CGC...that'll keep me awake at night...NOT! Lacie probably should try to get hers. She's so "tiny and cute" (I'm feeling nauseated...) that kids love her. She'd be good at a Children's Hospital. Mumsie said I'd be good in a shark tank.
Hey, my big sister was best friends with Coach Zook's daughter when they lived in the the Burg when he coached with the Steelers! Nice family! Even though PSU has gone down the pee pads, we're happy for him!
Parker looks a blast...I love bitey face!!!!!

Scruffy

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Sorry, Kirby, Scruffy runs on and on and on...Snore...
Lacie

Stanley said...

Kirby!

You and Parker not only play alike, but you also smile alike!! He is my kind of wrasslin' partner. Glad you're going to get to see him again soon.

Maybe you need your own little brother? What do the peeps say?

Goober love,
Stanley


BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare